Listening, telling or reading, almost nothing makes me more happy.
I grew up in Central Ohio with a yard full of siblings, goats, chickens and raspberries. After working in the PR field in Northwest Ohio for five years, I now live with my my dashing daydreamer husband of nine years, and our busy little son Titus, in Tampa, Florida. And, we have a blast figuring out our | freshlyminted | lives together.
I think that the best way to get to know someone is to find out the things that truly resonate with them – Not just a list of things that make you happy, but the things that resound with your soul…echo off of what you feel like you were created to be. Might sound hokey, but I know you’ve got a few you’re thinking of right now! Big or small, it doesn’t matter. Each thing helps someone else understand who you are, or who you want to be…
Here is my list:
- Yoga (or other things that get me moving!)
- Anything vintage
- A little person holding your hand
- Local businesses, shops and food
- White walls and clean spaces
- Learning about a healthy lifestyle
- The way old books smell
- Watching for how the Lord works in the world around you
- Traveling to historic places
- Greek yogurt
- Gene Kelly and Cary Grant
- Herman’s Hermits on the record player
- Great-Grandma’s red barn
- Freshly laid eggs
- Black & White photos
- Castine, Maine
What would be the top three things on your ‘resonate’ list?