If you have to feed a crowd, this is your dessert. If you need to make something easy, this is your dessert. If you want to make people smile when you walk in the room lugging this bowl with you, this is your dessert. If you love the feeling of marshmallow fluff between your fingers, this is your dessert.
Actually, you really don’t have any excuses. Just save yourself the trouble, and make this now. Trust me… your smiling friends will thank you.
How can you not drool over this picture?:
Gooey S’More Trifle
- 2 packages of brownie mix (I use Ghiradelli – it’s the BEST)
- 1 packet of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 large tub of light whipped topping, thawed (see – this dessert is practically a health food!)
- 1/2 box of graham crackers, crushed
- 2 large containers of marshmallow fluff
- 2 Hershey’s candy bars
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- Bake brownies as directed. Let cool, set aside.
- Make pudding using 1/2 milk required, let set. Once firm, mix entire tub of whipped topping, set aside.
- Break cooled brownies into chunks, use as the first trifle layer in the bottom of the bowl. Follow with a layer of marshmallow fluff, then crushed graham crackers, then pudding mixture,. Repeat until bowl is full. (Hint: It might be easier to spread fluff if you scoop it into a piping bag, or baggie with hole cut at the tip. Remember – it doesn’t have to be pretty!)
- Top bowl with broken-up candy bars, and mini-marshmallows.
- Get a really big spoon, and enjoy!
This could also be perfect for the “kid’s table” at Thanksgiving…. come on, admit it. Everyone knows we’ll never “graduate”. But, with awesome kid food like this, who wants to ? ;)